In this respect, the Government is working closely with the Alliance for Electronic Business.
What does AEB stand for?
AEB stands for Alliance for Electronic Business
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AEB
We have 67 other meanings of AEB in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Engine Bell
- Aerial Exploitation Battalion
- Africa Evangelical Band
- Afrikaner Eenheidsbeweging (South Africa Afrikaner Unity Movement)
- Aft Equipment Bay
- Agence Economique de Bretagne (French: Brittany Economic Agency)
- Agência Espacial Brasileira
- Air Emergency Breathing
- Aircrew Evaluation Board
- Aleutians East Borough (Alaska Penninsula)
- American Egg Board
- American Exchange Bank (Henryetta, OK)
- Analog Expansion Bus
- Annual Egyptological Bibliography
- Another Empty Bottle (alcoholism program)
- Application Engineering Bulletin (various organizations)
- Architectural Evaluation Board (County of Los Angeles)
- Area Exploration Battalion (US Army)
- Army Epidemiological Board
- Art Education for the Blind, Inc. (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TrustUK - a Government-backed joint initiative between the Consumers' Association and the Alliance for Electronic Business (AEB) - will monitor the codes of conduct drawn up by trade associations, such as the Association of British Travel Agents.
A spokeswoman for the Alliance for Electronic Business told the BBC that so far the scheme will only apply to UK companies, although the European Commission is considering setting up a continental version and will be watching the development of TrustUK.
The Alliance for Electronic Business is worried the new legislation could force Internet companies abroad and damage the UK's ambition to become the world leader in e-business.