The authors, who form the senior management group at the Alliance for Converging Technologies, posit five distinct models for Web businesses: Agoras, Aggregators, Value Chains, Alliances and Distributive Networks.
What does ACT stand for?
ACT stands for Alliance for Converging Technologies (now called Digital 4Sight)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACT
We have 1155 other meanings of ACT in our Acronym Attic
- All Children Together (Northern Ireland)
- All Community Team (various organizations)
- All Congregations Together (San Diego, CA)
- Allentown College Theater
- Alliance for Cannabis Therapeutics
- Alliance for Children and Television (Canada)
- Alliance for Coastal Technologies (NOAA funded partnership)
- Alliance for Community Transformation (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Alliance for Competitive Telecommunications
- Alliance for Conflict and Transformation (Alexandria, Virginia)
- Alliance of Concerned Teachers (Philippines)
- Allied Command Transformation
- Alternate Cover Test (ophthalmology)
- Alternating Current Transformer
- Alternative Construction Technologies, Inc. (Melbourne, FL)
- Alternative Control Technology
- Altitude Compensated Tilt
- Aluminum Clay Tool (well logging)
- Amarillo City Transit
- Amazon Conservation Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, enterprise value is established through the creation of "business webs," a term coined by Don Tapscot of the Alliance for Converging Technologies in his book Digital Capital.
It is written by three members of the management team of the Alliance for Converging Technologies who have all either written or had input in at least two other similar digital economy books.
Founded in 1994 as the Alliance for Converging Technologies, Toronto- based Digital 4Sight, employing 40 professionals, has built a global reputation for thought leadership and foresight into the impact of emerging technologies on competitive strategies and high performance organizations.
Don Tapscott, Chairman of the Alliance for Converging Technologies and Chairman of Maptuit, has identified location-based capabilities as the next "killer application" in Internet logistics technology.
DeliveryNet has had documented successes at companies like Ericsson, winner of the Alliance for Converging Technologies Award for Excellence in Customer Fulfillment, presented by Alliance chairman and noted author Don Tapscott.
Don Tapscott, Chairman, Alliance for Converging Technologies, David Ticoll, Managing Director and CEO, Alliance for Converging Technologies, Linus Torvalds, Creator, Linux, among others.
24 /PRNewswire/ -- The Alliance for Converging Technologies today launched a global research program to rethink the foundations of democratic government and develop working models for a digital-era government.