Gary Aller, Director of Arizona State University's Alliance for Construction Excellence, regularly hosts paid training sessions for members of the construction community.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Alliance for Construction Excellence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Alamance Citizens for Education (est. 2005; North Carolina)
- Algebraic Combinatorics Environment
- Alkyl Cobalt Dicarbollide Extraction
- All Computing Environments (Telos Corp.)
- All-Cotton Elastic (bandage)
- All-source Collection Element (US Army intelligence)
- Allegro Crypto Engine (Cisco)
- Alliance for Beverage Cartons and the Environment
- Alliance for Civic Engagement (various schools)
- Alliance for Clean Energy
- Alliance for Consumer Education
- Alliance for Customer Excellence
- Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals, Inc.
- Allied Capital Express (now part of Business Loan Express, Inc.)
- Allied Command, Europe
- Altamont Commuter Express
- Alternate Capability Equipment
- Alternating Conditional Expectations
- Alternative and Complimentary Education (Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council)
- Alternative Center for Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
A native of Coolidge, Arizona, Craig is a graduate of Arizona State University and is a member of the Industry Advi4sory Council and the Alliance for Construction Excellence.