The opposition group National Alliance for Change held a peaceful demonstration against the president on Saturday.
What does AFC stand for?
AFC stands for Alliance for Change (Guyana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFC
We have 498 other meanings of AFC in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Fire College (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Alaska Fighting Championship (mixed martial arts)
- Albury Football Club (New South Wales, Australia)
- Aldershot Football Club (UK)
- Algoma Forest Coalition
- Alkaline Fuel Cell
- All Female Clan (gaming)
- All-Source Fusion Center (US DoD)
- Allergy Foundation of Canada
- Alliance Flag Carrier (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Allmerica Financial Corporation
- Allotment Fund Code
- Allowance Factor Code
- Allowance for Change
- Alternate Fuel Cycle
- Altrincham Football Club (UK)
- Amateur Field Champion (American Kennel Club)
- Amateur Football Club
- Amateur Football Combination (league; London, England, UK)
- Ambassadors for Children (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The smaller Alliance For Change (AFC and protesting the declaration of Ramotar's victory.
Croatia's Alliance for Change, a four-party group led by the Social Democrats, were in the lead ahead of December 4 elections as Croats appeared ready to reject the ruling party amid a corruption probe and a weak economy.
The bearded 57-year-old heads the Patriotic Alliance for Change, a coalition of centre and centre-left opposition parties coupled with grassroots political movements, farmers organisations and other social groups.
He stuck by his guns over his and Fine Gael leader Enda Kenny's Alliance For Change election pact.
So I am asking our supporters, who voted for the Alliance for Change, to continue their preferences for Green Party candidates.
Then I saw a piece in the paper about the Alliance For Change and thought, 'This sounds right up my street,'.
State Department denounced it as retribution for his role as an ardent - and vocal - critic of Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic's regime and as a leader of the opposition group Alliance for Change.