Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention (ACCP), Cervical Cancer Prevention Fact Sheet, Recent Evidence on Cervical Cancer Screening in Low-Resource Settings, Seattle, WA: ACCP, 2011, (http://www.
What does ACCP stand for?
ACCP stands for Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention (est. 1999)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCP
We have 82 other meanings of ACCP in our Acronym Attic
- Application Coordonnée de Comptabilisation, d'Ordonnancement et de Règlement de la Dépense de l'Etat (French: Coordinated Implementation of Accounting, Scheduling and Regulations of State Expenditures)
- Arms Control Community On-Line Repository of Treaty Data
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) and China Cooperative Operations in Response to Dangerous Drugs
- Associated Citizens of Cushing Organized for Responsible Development
- Advisory Commission on Conferences in Ocean Shipping
- African Confederation of Co-Operative Savings and Credit Associations
- Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health
- Combinatorial and Computational Aspects of Optimization, Topology and Algebra (International Workshop)
- Accelerated Case Closure Procedures
- Accuracy Critical Control Points
- Allied Combat Clothing Publication
- American Chemistry Council Panel
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- American College of Contingency Planners (American Association of Medical Administrators)
- Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide
- Approval Committee for Certificate Programs (American Academy of Professional Coders)
- Aptech Computer Certified Professional (Aptech Ltd.)
- Army Contingency Communications Package
- Army Correspondence Course Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1999, five international health organisations came together to create the Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention (ACCP).
In 1999, five international health organizations came together to create the Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention (ACCP).
[The Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention, a consortium of international health organizations led by the Seattle-based nongovernmental organization PATH, is actively promoting lower-cost, more practical screening technologies.
In 1999, PATH coordinated with four other agencies to develop the Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention (ACCP).
In addition to the Bill and Melinda Gates Children's Vaccine Program, significant Foundation projects include: the Gates Millennium Scholars Program, a $50 million commitment per year for 20 years to provide college scholarships to high-achieving minority students; the Maternal Mortality Reduction Program, a $50 million commitment to prevent pregnancy-related deaths of women in developing countries; a $25 million commitment to the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI) for research and development of a vaccine to prevent the spread of AIDS; and, a $50 million grant to the Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention to prevent cervical cancer in developing countries.
In the past decade, the Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention has demonstrated that there are feasible options for providing basic preventative services.
Clearly set out and full of detailed information, it is available for free download in six small or one large PDF file at: Available from: Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention E-mail: accp@path.