the "Company") (Nasdaq: NHTC) has reached an agreement with The Alliance Institute for Integrative Medicine based in Cincinnati, OH.
What does AIIM stand for?
AIIM stands for Alliance Institute for Integrative Medicine (Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIIM
We have 22 other meanings of AIIM in our Acronym Attic
- American Indian Infant Health Initiative (California Department of Health Care Services)
- All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health
- Aeration Industries International, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Asian Internet Interconnection Initiatives (research)
- Association of Indian Individual Investors
- Association of International Industrial Irradiation (International Organization for Standardization; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Autologic Information International, Inc.
- Australia-India Information Industries Business Network
- Angioimmunoblastic Lymphadenopathy with Dysproteinemia (lymphoma)
- All India Institute of Local Self-Government (India)
- Art Institutes International Minnesota
- Association for Information and Image Management International
- Association of Information Imaging Managers
- Automated Image Import Module
- Automated Integrated Inventory Management
- Avant Imaging & Information Management Inc.
- All India Institute of Management Studies
- Associazione Italiana Insegnanti Metodo Feldenkrais (Italian: Italian Association of Feldenkrais Method Teachers)
- All India Institute of Mental Health (Bangalore, India)
- Associate of the Institute of Investment Management and Research