An alternative policy of repeatedly rounding up cats and killing them hasn't diminished overall cat numbers, says Becky Robinson, president of Alley Cat Allies, a national advocacy group for protecting cats and reforming animal control based in Bethesda, Md.
What does ACA stand for?
ACA stands for Alley Cat Allies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACA
We have 788 other meanings of ACA in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska Conservation Alliance
- Alberta Chess Association
- Alberta Construction Association
- Alerting Communicators of America
- Aliphatic Carboxylic Acid
- All Call Answered (Sprint)
- All Channel Alert (Canada)
- All Composite Aircraft
- Allan Crawford Associates (Canada)
- Allegheny Cycling Association
- Alliance of Cambridge Advisors
- Allied Cash Advance
- Allo Casse Auto (French automobile parts company)
- Allocation Chômeur Âgé
- Alpine Canada Alpin (racing)
- Alpine Côte d'Azur (French automobile club)
- Alternate Command Authority
- Aluminum Company of America
- Alzheimer's of Central Alabama
- Amazon Conservation Association (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Alley Cat Allies Alley Cat Allies is the only national advocacy organization dedicated to the protection and humane treatment of cats.
16, was created a decade back by the nonprofit group Alley Cat Allies to promote humane care for feral cats.
left Joslyn Kensington, California Litter to the editor You stated in your reply to Louise Holton of Alley Cat Allies that you do not scapegoat cats.
Alley Cat Allies welcomes Dauphine's resignation; asks for further confirmation of her prohibition from research BETHESDA, Md.
With the cooperation of public officials in Atlantic City, Alley Cat Allies responded to Sandy's devastation by sending a Disaster Response Team to assess the damage, rebuild the cat shelters and feeding stations, and help residents and feral cat caregivers connect to veterinary and other needed services.
Box 55451, Boston MA 02205-8153; Alley Cat Allies, P.
Nonsense, counters groups such as Alley Cat Allies, a national feral-cat organization that maintains habitat destruction--not cats--is a far bigger problem.