Allegheny County Department of Human Services Area Agency on Aging was awarded $60,000 for continuation of the Senior Living Enhancement Program for Older Adults, which supports approximately 650 residents of 10 Allegheny County Housing Authority communities.
What does ACHA stand for?
ACHA stands for Allegheny County Housing Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHA
We have 30 other meanings of ACHA in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Charge
- Automated Clearing House
- Automotive Components Holdings (various locations)
- Average Call Handle (time; call center metric)
- Adult Care Home Personal Care (Medicaid level)
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act (Australia)
- Adelaide Community Health Alliance (Australia)
- African Canadian Heritage Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (Florida)
- Air-Conduction Hearing Aid (device)
- American Catholic Historical Association (Washington, DC)
- American College Health Association
- American College of Healthcare Architects
- American College of Hospital Administrators
- American Collegiate Hockey Association
- Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis (mathematical journal)
- Associate Commissioner for Health Affairs
- Association for Communal Harmony in Asia
- Australian Community Health Association
- Atlantic County Healing Arts Institute (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and the Allegheny County Housing Authority - Three Rivers Communities and the Allegheny County Housing Authority partnered to develop a plan for a Homeownership Center, a community development corporation serving the needs of first-time, low- income homebuyers by providing credit counseling, education and mortgage brokerage.
About Allegheny County Housing Authority The Allegheny County Housing Authority (ACHA) is proud to be recognized as a "High Performer" by HUD for the fourth year in a row.