IVC is delighted to be partnering with Equitable Resources, United Way of Allegheny County, the Allegheny County Health Department and the Allegheny County Area Agency on Aging to bring this much needed service to the large number of older adults in our communities who seek to remain safe and independent at home," said Donna Letterman, Executive Director of IVC, regarding the new program.
What does ACAAA stand for?
ACAAA stands for Allegheny County Area Agency on Aging (Pittsburgh)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Amazigh Cultural Association in America
- American Coal Ash Association (Washington, DC)
- American Coalition for Abuse Awareness
- American Cosmetic Acupuncture Association
- Antique Automobile Club of America (Hershey, PA)
- Army Concept Analysis Agency (US Army)
- Association of Certified Accountants of Azerbaijan
- Auto-Calibrating Adaptive Array
- Automatic Chemical Agent Alarm
- Acetyl Coenzyme A Acyltransferase 1
- Ancient Christianity and African American Conference
- Association of Civil Aviation Authorities of the Caribbean
- Advancing Canadian Agriculture and Agri-Food Program (Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Air Cargo Agents Association of India (Mumbai, Maharashtra, India)
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Association of Community Arts Agencies of Kansas
- Air Courses of Action Assessment Model
- Air Cargo Agents Association of Pakistan
- Association of Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology of Ontario (Canada)
- Aluminium Conductor Aluminium Alloy Wire Reinforced
Samples in periodicals archive:
All of the participants have been pre-selected based on income by the Allegheny County Area Agency on Aging.
Hayes will join Pittsburgh-area fruit and vegetable growers and officials from the Allegheny County Area Agency on Aging to mark the expansion of the Senior Farmers' Market Nutrition Program into Allegheny County at the farmer's market near the City-County Building, 414 Grant St.