FAISALABAD -- Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) will establish bilateral relations with The University of Faisalabad (TUF) in health sciences disciplines.
What does AIOU stand for?
AIOU stands for Allama Iqbal Open University (Islamabad, Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIOU
We have 2 other meanings of AIOU in our Acronym Attic
- All-in-One Sidebar (Firefox add-on)
- Anadolu Isuzu Otomotiv Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS (Turkish: Anadolu Isuzu Automotive Industry and Trade, Inc.)
- Architecture Independent Operating System (computing)
- Arizona Integrative Outcomes Scale (well-being assessment)
- Avey Incubator Online Store
- Associazione Italiana Operatori Sanitari di Stomaterapia (Italian: Italian Association for Health Care Workers Stomaterapia)
- America Institute of Technology (Canada)
- All India Occupational Therapists Association
- As It Occurs to Me (Richard Herring podcast)
- Action Information Organization Team Trainer
- Asia International Open University (various locations)
- Association of International Olympic Winter Sports Federations (UK)
- Abbreviated Implementation Plan
- Abbreviated Implementation Process
- Academic in Practice (nursing)
- Academic Integration Page
- Academic International Press
- Academic Internship Program (University of California, San Diego)
- Academic Intervention Program
- Access Improvement Program (Act Health Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- Director Admissions, Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) Syed Zia-ul-Hasnain has said that admissions of the Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) for the Semester Spring, 2013 from Matric to MA/M.
ISLAMABAD, July 20 -- Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU), under a new system, announced the marks of home assignments of students of PTC programme for Semester Autumn 2009, prior to declaration of final result.
ISLAMABAD -- Final examinations of different certificate and degree programs of Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU), Spring Semester 2012 are going to commence from today (November 5).
ISLAMABAD, February 01, 2012 (Balochistan Times): Oath taking ceremony of the newly elected representatives of Officers Welfare Association (OWA) of Allama Iqbal Open University would be held on Thursday All Presidents and General secretaries of the sister OWAs of the twin city Universities have been invited to participate in the ceremony.
Nazir Ahmed Sangi, Vice-Chancellor, Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) for primary and post primary education.
ISLAMABAD, August 07, 2011 (Frontier Star): Syed Zia-ul-Hasnain Naqvi, Director Admissions, Allama Iqbal Open University announced that "Allama Iqbal Open University has started the admissions in 3.
ISLAMABAD, December 29, 2011 (Balochistan Times): A three-day Regional Directors Conference on development and planning was inaugurated here on Wednesday at Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU).