Steam Generator Chemistry Two chemistries are presently used for the CANDU steam-generating system: all-volatile treatment (AVT) and phosphate.
What does AVT stand for?
AVT stands for All-Volatile Treatment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AVT
We have 94 other meanings of AVT in our Acronym Attic
- Antelope Valley State Water Contractors Association (Palmdale, CA)
- Antenna Voltage Standing Wave Ratio
- Accelerated Vesication Test (electronics)
- Ad Valorem Tariff
- Adaptive Visualization Technology (DVTel/OmniVee Ltd.)
- Adult Vocational Training
- Advanced Vehicle Technologies
- Advisory Visiting Teacher (Australia)
- Air Velocity Transducer
- Air-Vibrating Table