The Patriot's Electronic Stability Control, Electronic Roll Mitigation and All-Speed Traction Control provide additional protection to passengers.
What does ASTC stand for?
ASTC stands for All-Speed Traction Control (vehicles)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASTC
We have 41 other meanings of ASTC in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Selection Test Battery (Navy and Marine Corps pilot test)
- Adaptive Scalable Texture Compression (algorithm)
- Adaptive Space-Time Coding
- Advanced Satellite Test Center
- Advanced Simulation Technology Center
- Al-Qaida and Taliban Sanctions Committee
- Aleid Smid Television Company (Netherlands)
- Alice Springs Town Council (Australia)
- All Students Take Calculus (mnemonic for All, Sine, Tangent, Cosine in an X-Y graph)
- All, Sine, Tangent, Cosine (in an X-Y graph)
- Allied Signal Technical Services Corporation
- American Society of Theatre Consultants
- American Society of Trial Consultants (Timonium, MD)
- American Speaking Telegraph Company (first competitive telephone company)
- Arkansas State Teachers College
- Army Software Transition Committee
- Assam State Transport Corporation
- Associated Sales Tax Consultants, Inc.
- Association of Science and Technology Centers
- Association Science-Technology Centers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The safety package also includes an electronic stability control, all-speed traction control and four-channel antilock braking system (ABS).
Standard features on the Chrysler 300C include Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) and an all-speed Traction Control System, front and rear side-curtain airbags, xenon High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps, rain-sensing windscreen wipers and a rear park assist system.
Driver safety aids have also been well addressed and include All-Speed Traction Control, Electronic Stability Programme and ABS braking with brake assist as well as tyre pressure monitoring.
7-liter HEMI multi-displacement V8 engine and a 5-speed automatic transmission with all-speed traction control, electronic stability control and a four-wheel anti-lock braking system.
Standard features across the range include electronic stability program, an all-speed traction control system, xenon high-intensity discharge headlamps, rain-sensing windscreen wipers and a rear park assist system.
It includes all-speed traction control and a vehicle stability system, as do rear-drive LXs equipped with these engines.
New options include standard all-speed traction control, variable temperature heated seats, in-dash CD player and portable/convertible cellular phone.