A third instrument, called the All-Sky Monitor, was developed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge.
What does ASM stand for?
ASM stands for All-Sky Monitor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASM
We have 471 other meanings of ASM in our Acronym Attic
- Airfield Survivability Measures
- Airsoft-Mende (French Airsoft club)
- Airspace Management
- Airway Smooth Muscle
- Akademi Sains Malaysia (Malay: Academy of Sciences Malaysia)
- Alarm Siren Module (automotive)
- Algebraic Stress Model
- Algorithmic State Machine
- All Sales Manufacturing
- All Star Movies (hotel; Walt Disney World Resort; Orlando, FL)
- Allgäu-Schwäbischer Musikbund (German: Allgäu-Swabian Music League; southern Germany)
- Amazing Spider-Man (comic book)
- American Samoa (ISO Country code)
- American Society for Materials (now the Materials Information Society)
- American Society for Metals International
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Society of Missiology
- AMTCS (Aviation Maintenance Training Continuum System) Software Module
- Analog Symbol Monitoring
- Ancillary Service Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morales is also leading the development of the instrument, the All-Sky Monitor (ASM) transient survey engine, that's doing the cosmological observations.