A recent report by the All-Party Parliamentary Small Business Group (APPSBG), sponsored by ACCA, found that both businesses and employees are still reluctant to give up the 'seeing is believing' mentality that has (wrongly) assumed that productivity is directly linked to the amount of time you spend in the office.
What does APPSBG stand for?
APPSBG stands for All-Party Parliamentary Small Business Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Audio Processor Power Supply
- Automated Package Processing System (US Postal Service)
- Automated Personnel Procurement System
- Automated POM Preparation System
- Automated Publications Preparation System (Navy)
- Automated Publications Production System
- Automatic Parts Programming System
- Arizona Professional Pet Sitters and Associates (referral network)
- Atlantic Provinces Political Science Association
- Automated Passive Propagation Sensor/Analyzer
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (India)
- Application Security (Workshop)
- Advisory Panel on Public Sector Information (UK)
- Asosiasi Pedagang Pasar Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: All-Indonesia Market Traders Association)
- Asosiasi Pemerintahan Provinsi Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Provincial Government Association)
- Applied Skills
- Asia-Pacific Programme for Senior Military Officers (international conference)
- Army Acquisition Pollution Prevention Support Office
- Average Pilot Power to Signal Power Ratio
- Association of Police and Public Security Suppliers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FPB is urging MPs to sign up to the EDM put forward by Andrew Love MP, Chairman of the All-Party Parliamentary Small Business Group (APPSBG).
The EDM has been introduced by MP Andrew Love, chairman of the All-Party Parliamentary Small Business Group (APPSBG).