What does AIBMA stand for?
AIBMA stands for All-India Bread Manufacturers' Association (New Delhi, India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Askersunds Innebandyklubb (Sweden)
- Association of Insurance Brokers of Kenya (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Amalgamated Insurance Brokers, Ltd. (Trinidad and Tobago)
- American Indian Business Leaders
- Association of International Business Lawyers (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Atlantic International Bank, Ltd. (Belize)
- Atlas Investment Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Alphia Institute of Business Management (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- As If By Magic
- Association Internet Basse Marche (French: Basse-Marche Internet Association; Basse-Marche, France)
- All India Babri Masjid Action Committee
- All-India Backward Muslim Morcha
- American Institute for Biosocial and Medical Research (consulting company; Puyallup, WA)
- Accident Investigation Board Norway (Lillestrøm, Norway)
- Adaptive Identity-Based Network (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP and Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- American Indian Business Network (Washington, DC)
- Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (Brisbane, Australia)
- American Investment Bank, North America (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Artificial Intelligence Robot (Sony)