13, /PRNewswire/ -- FTTH Conference, Booth 220 -- OFS, designer and manufacturer of leading edge fiber optic network products today announced the launch of its totally gel-free PowerGuide ShortSpan DT All-Dielectric Self-Supporting (ADSS) cable to be showcased at the FTTH Conference held September 13 - 15 in Las Vegas.
What does ADSS stand for?
ADSS stands for All-Dielectric Self-Supporting (cable)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADSS
We have 59 other meanings of ADSS in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Document Systems and Supply, Inc.
- Aerial Dielectric Self-Supported (network)
- Aerospace Data Systems Standards
- AIDS Discussion Strategy Scale
- Air Data Screening System
- Air Defense Simulation System
- Air Defense Suppression System
- Alabama Department of Senior Services
- Alberni District Secondary School (Canada)
- Alcohol and Drug Services Study
- Analysts' Detection Support System
- Army Data Standardization System
- Army Decision Support System
- Association of Directors of Social Services (UK)
- Atec Decision Support System
- Atmospheric Density Specification Satellite
- Automated Data Subsystem
- Automated Decision Support System (Army)
- Automated Dependent Surveillance System
- Active Shipping Data (AR 310-50)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At its facility in Melbourne, Optimal manufactures uni-tube, stranded loose tube, armored loose tube, high count loose tube, riser and all-dielectric self-supporting (ADSS) cables in addition to composite, cords and ancillary products.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- OFS, a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative fiberoptic solutions, announced today that it is expanding and enhancing the capabilities of its best-selling PowerGuide(R) All-Dielectric Self-Supporting (ADSS) Optical Fiber Cable family.