Depending upon planning approval, work is epected to be launched in 2013, with the first stage of all weather lifeboat refits and overhauls expected to be moved across from RNLI SAR Composites at Lymington by 2019.
What does AWLB stand for?
AWLB stands for All Weather Lifeboat
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AWLB
- Auckland Women Lawyers' Association (New Zealand)
- Australian Women's Land Army
- African Women Leaders in Agriculture and Environment
- African Women Leaders in Agriculture and Environment (Ivory Coast)
- African Women Leaders in Agriculture and Environment Network
- Advanced Wireless LAN for Field Engineer (CISCO)
- Advanced Wireless LAN for System Engineers (CISCO)
- All Weather Low Altitude Route
- Aironet Wireless LAN (Local Area Network) Advanced Topics (training course)
- AIDS Walk Long Beach
- American Women's Lawn Bowl Association
- Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Alcoholics Without Liver Disease
- Anatomic Wire Line Diagram Overlay of Pulmonary Segments
- Aironet Wireless LAN Fundamentals
- Australian Women Leadership Forum
- Animal Welfare League of Frederick County (Maryland)
- Acute Weight-Loaded Forced Swimming
- Anthony Wayne Legion Guard (award At VFMAC, Wayne, Pennsylvania)
- Associative Word List Generator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The all weather lifeboat launched and attended to the man onboard before bringing him to Seahouses harbour, where he was met by an ambulance which took him to hospital.
He added: "This was a long call-out for our all weather lifeboat crew.
CAPTION(S): LIFESAVER Tenby's all weather lifeboat launching for a rescue
The move will also help to generate money for the All Weather Lifeboat that operates from the town, which chairman Barry Elliott said needs pounds 40,000-a-year to operate.
Tynemouth RNLI all weather lifeboat was launched and the coxswain made a cautious approach due to the fog and other vessels using the river in conditions of almost nil visibility.
Holyhead all weather lifeboat responded to a request from Holyhead Coastguard to assist a 33ft yacht.
The Irish Coastguard Service was alerted and Dun Laoghaire's all weather lifeboat, Anna Livia, was sent to rescue the man as part of a medical operation.