It would mean Huddersfield's only Catholic high school - All Saints Catholic College in Bradley - would become an Academy, along with the town's three Catholic feeder primary schools St Joseph's, St Patrick's and Our Lady of Lourdes.
What does ASCC stand for?
ASCC stands for All Saints Catholic College (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASCC
We have 187 other meanings of ASCC in our Acronym Attic
- Academia Sinica Computer Center
- Adenoid Squamous Cell Carcinoma (oncology)
- Advanced Sports Car Concept (Acura)
- Advanced Supply Chain Collaboration (software)
- Air Standardization Coordinating Committee
- Air Station Cape Cod (US Coast Guard)
- Airspace Coordination Centre
- Alabama Southern Community College
- Alaska Systems Coordinating Council (coordinates electric distribution in Alaska)
- Alice Springs Convention Centre (Australia)
- Alternate Security Control Center
- American Samoa Community College
- American Short Course Championships (swimming)
- American Society for the Control of Cancer (now American Cancer Society)
- American Society of Concrete Contractors
- American Stampless Cover Catalog (US Philatelic Classics Society)
- Amstelland Senioren Computerclub (Dutch computer club)
- Arizona Association of Child Care
- Arkansas Spinal Cord Commission
- Army Service Component Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now a series of consultation meetings are to be held, starting at All Saints Catholic College in Bradley Bar on Monday, April 29.
It would include All Saints Catholic College at Bradley Bar as well as primary schools St Patrick's in Elland and St Joseph's in Brighouse.
CAPTION(S): GANGSTERS HIT TOWN: The cast of the musical production of Bugsy Malone, on stage at All Saints Catholic College, Bradley Picture by Paul Welch (PW070213Cbugsy-01)
But now Education Secretary Michael Gove has ruled that Mr Harron, 57, should not be banned from teaching, despite a disciplinary panel's findings against him in respect of his time as joint head at All Saints Catholic College between 2004 and 2008.
Dozens of former pupils from the All Saints Catholic College will be getting together to reminisce.
He was first deputy head and then headmaster from 1964, of St Gregory's, playing a seminal role in the creation of the first RC co-educational grammar school on the site of what is now All Saints Catholic College.
A number of Kirklees schools use biometic data, including Salendine Nook High School, Shelley College, All Saints Catholic College and Holmfirth High School.