Kindergarten teachers Beth Bogart, Lorrie Stiles and Jan White are responsible for this article, which is an expanded version of a piece they wrote for the All Saints' Episcopal Day School (Carmel, Calif.
What does ASEDS stand for?
ASEDS stands for All Saints' Episcopal Day School (various schools)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASEDS
- Aviation Service Entry Date
- Avoiding Syntax Error Disaster
- Aboriginal Studies Electronic Data Archive
- Atlanta Swing Era Dance Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Asociación Española de Derecho Farmacéutico
- Asociacion Educativa Inter-Naciones (Guatemala)
- Association Européenne d'Etudes et de Diffusion sur la Recherche, l'Europe et la Société (French: European Association for Studies and Research on Diffusion, Europe and Society)
- Association Européenne des Diplômés Français de l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: European Association of Graduates of French Higher Education)
- After School Extended Day Program
- Army Space Exploitation and Demonstration Program
- ASW Systems Engineering Development Site
- American Society for Ethics in Education
- American Society of Electrical Engineers
- American Society of Engineering Education
- Anti-Spyware Enterprise Edition (Trend Micro Incorporated)
- Association of Supervisory & Executive Engineers (Ireland)
- Automated Systems Engineering Environment
- Action for Solidarity, Equality, Environment, and Diversity Europe (environmental and social action group)
- Asian Society for Entrepreneurship Education and Development (New Delhi, India)
- American Slavic and East European Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the direction of Scott Youngs, Director of Music, the professional music staff at All Saints' Episcopal Church oversees an extensive music program that includes the senior choir, professional chamber choir, handbell choir, women's chant choir, men's advent choir, the choristers of All Saints' Episcopal Day School, and the choir and steel drum band of St.
Peter Hiller teaches grade 1-8 art at All Saints' Episcopal Day School in Carmel, California, and is a Contributing Editor for Arts & Activities.