The upgrades of classes A-1, A-2, and X follow the borrower's acceptance of insurance coverage made available by its all risk insurance provider under the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002 (TRIA).
What does ARI stand for?
ARI stands for All Risk Insurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARI
We have 292 other meanings of ARI in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural Research Institute
- Aileron Rudder Interconnect
- Aileron to Rudder Interconnect
- Air Routing International (Rockwell Collins; Iowa)
- Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute
- Airpower Research Institute
- Alcohol Related Incident
- Alcohol Related Injury
- Aldose Reductase Inhibitor
- Alexandria Research Institute (Alexandria, Virginia; Virginia Tech)
- Allotments Regeneration Initiative (UK)
- Alternate Rod Insertion
- American Railcar Industries (St. Louis, MO)
- American Refrigerant Institute (now Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute)
- American Remanufacturers, Inc.
- Andean Regional Initiative
- annual recurrence interval (hydrology)
- Annual Risk of Infection
- ANSTO Radiopharmaceuticals and Industrials (Australia)
- Appareil Respiratoire Isolant (French: Breathing Apparatus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The affirmation and removal of classes A-1, A-2 and X from Rating Watch Negative, following the borrower's acceptance of insurance coverage made available by its all risk insurance provider under the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002 (TRIA).