Leaders of the All Parties National Alliance (APNA), an alliance of nationalist and progressive individuals, groups, organizations and political parties issued a joint statement in which they condemned what they called the "fiery and irresponsible speeches of the so called Difa-e-Pakistan Council (DPC) at Muzaffarabad recently.
What does APNA stand for?
APNA stands for All Parties National Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APNA
We have 7 other meanings of APNA in our Acronym Attic
- Athens Photo News (Greece)
- Augmented Proportional Navigation
- Australian Part Number (barcoded number)
- Autorité Portuaire Nationale (French: National Port Authority; Haiti)
- Aviation Procurement Navy
- Academy of the Punjab in North America
- Action Plan for Neighbourhood Action (UK)
- AgNORs Percentage Nuclear Area
- Albion Park Neighbourhood Association (Australia)
- All Pakistan Nurses Association (UK)
- All Purpose Nonionic Adjuvant
- Alliance of Premier Nanny Agencies
- Alliance of Professional Nanny Agencies
- Aloysians and Partners in North America (New York, NY)
- Alpha Nutra, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Alternating Parenting Network Association (India)
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- Ames Pond Neighborhood Association
- Appalachian Practical Nurses Association
- Arizona Philippine Nurses Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prominent among those who attended and addressed the moot included Ved Bhasin, the Chairman of Kashmir Times group, Kashmiri politician and President of Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Conference, Krishan Dev, Jamaat-e-Islami AJK Ameer, Abdul Rasheed Turabi, PML-N AJK Secretary General, Shah Ghulam Qadir, Member AJK Legislature, Syed Shoukat Ali Shah, President Jammu and Kashmir Peoples' Party, Sardar Khalid Ibrahim Khan, President Jammu and Kashmir Plebiscite Front, Nasir Insari, Chairman All Parties National Alliance of Jammu and Kashmir state, Sardar Arif Shahid, Malik Muhammad Asghar Advocte, Coordinator J&K Intellectual Forum, Ch.