AFTER reading a preview in the ECHO, I went to see a musical play called All Kinds of Everything, performed by a group of end-of-year students at Liverpool Community College Art Centre, in Myrtle Street.
What does AKOE stand for?
AKOE stands for All Kinds of Everything (song)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AKOE
- Anderson Kill & Olick (real estate & construction)
- Answer Key Only (computer-based testing)
- Army Knowledge Online
- Army Knowledge Online - NIPRNET
- Army Knowledge Online - SIPRNET
- All Kinds of Bags (UK printed bag business)
- Another Kind of Blues (Vancouver; British Columbia)
- Another Kind of Buffalo (band)
- Asian Kart Open Championship
- Austrian King of Dirt (Austria; dirt bike competition)
- Apeleftherotiko Kinima Omofilofilon Elladas (Greek Homosexual Libaration Movement)
- Access to Knowledge through the Grid in A Mobile World (EU project)
- Angel Knights of Heaven (online gaming clan)
- Apa Khabar Orang Kampung (film)
- Aanekosken Kauppaoppilaitos
- All Kinds of Minds
- Association of Korean Oriental Medicine
- Alaska Optometric Physicians Association
- Asante Kotoko Old Players Association (Ghana)
- Aker Kvaerner Offshore Partner Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rosemary Scallon went down in Eurovision history as a 19-year-old from the Creggan who won in 1970, singing All Kinds Of Everything.
Ireland has won the competition seven times, beginning with Dana in 1970 with All Kinds of Everything, and then Johnny Logan in 1980 with What's Another year and Hold Me Now in 1987.
There used to be a large quarry full of junk tyres oil trolleys, beds, all kinds of everything.
And for fans of Eurovision, there is a whole section devoted to the contest, with favourites like Boom Bang-a-Bang, All Kinds of Everything, Puppet on a String, Congratulations and Waterloo.
He has had two winning Eurovision songs, Puppet on a String in 1967 and Dana's All Kinds of Everything three years later.
At 20, Roseanna Brown is less than two years older than Dana was when she won 1970's Eurovision with All Kinds Of Everything.
Byline: By Michael Fortune IT was a case of all kinds of everything at Shelbourne Park on Saturday, where there some top class performances, but also more than a hint of drama and tragedy as the night unfolded.