Last year, the All India Students' Association ( AISA) had won all the four top positions in the JNU Student Union ( JNUSU).
What does AISA stand for?
AISA stands for All India Students' Association (politics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AISA
We have 76 other meanings of AISA in our Acronym Attic
- Military Aeronautical Information Service Officer
- Alarm Indication Signal-Concatenated
- Alarm Indication Signal-Customer Installation
- Alarm Indication Signal - External
- Alarm Indication Signal - Line
- Alarm Indication Signal - Path
- Alarm Indication Signal - Virtual (tributary)
- Afghanistan Investment Support Agency
- Africa Institute of South Africa
- Alabama Independent School Association
- American Indian Scouting Association (est. 1956)
- American Indian Student Association
- American Institute for Shippers' Associations, Inc.
- American International School of Abu-Dhabi (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Artificial Intelligence Smart Agents
- Association of International Schools in Africa (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Australian Information Security Association (est. 1999; trade association)
- Arizona Invasive Species Advisory Council (Phoenix, AZ; est. 2005)
- Automated Information Systems Advisory Council (various states)
- Associazione Infermieri Specializzati in Area Critica ed Emergenza (Italian: Association of Specialized Nurses in Emergency and Critical Area)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hundreds of protesters, mostly students, belonging to the All India Students' Association (AISA) and Revolutionary Youth Association (RYA) marched outside the CM's residence, demanding stringent action against the perpetrators.
The protesters, under the banner of All India Students' Association (AISA) gathered on the streets of Patna demanding immediate probe into the matter and strict punishment for the administrative officials, responsible for the incident.