9 ( ANI ): All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi's alleged supporters on Wednesday attacked media vans in Adilabad after Owaisi was arrested and sent to 14-day judicial custody.
What does AIMEIM stand for?
AIMEIM stands for All India Majlis-E-Ittehadul Muslimeen (political party; India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Institutions concerned with Medical Engineering
- Association of International Motion Engineers
- Auto Insurance Made Easy (insurance)
- Autonomous Integrity Monitoring Extrapolation
- Average Indexed Monthly Earnings (Social Security)
- Emerging Manager of the Australian Institute of Management
- European Society for Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- American Institute of Medical Education
- Association of Independent Mailing Equipment Dealers (Walnut, CA)
- Australian Indigenous Medical Electives Database
- Access to Information on Multicultural Education Resources (database)
- Advanced Internet Methods and Emergent Systems (technology center; University of Liverpool; UK)
- African Initiative on Mining, Environment and Society (Third World Network Africa; Accra, Ghana)
- Analysis, Integration and Modeling of the Earth System (International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme; Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences)
- Annual Impact Monitoring and Evaluation System (Christian Children's Fund)
- Association of Industrial and Management Engineering Students
- Associazione Italiana di Meccanica Teorica e Applicata (Italy)
- Airborne Intercept Missile Evaluation
- All India Minorities Front
- Association Internationale des Mairies Francophones (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hyderabad: All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen, a Muslim political party with a strong hold over the old city of Hyderabad, has for the first time fielded a non-Muslim candidate in the assembly elections.
Hyderabad, June 20 ( ANI ): As the race for Raisina Hill heats up, All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen President Asaduddin Owaisi met YSR Congress Party chief Jaganmohan Reddy in Hyderabad's Chanchalguda jail, and urged him to support UPA nominee Pranab Mukherjee for the coveted post of President of India.