The leaders of the Samajwadi Party, Communist Party of India (Marxist), Communist Party of India, Telugu Desam Party, Biju Janata Dal, Janata Dal (S), All India Forward Bloc and Revolutionary Socialist Party have announced to observe a nationwide protest on Sept 20.
What does AIFB stand for?
AIFB stands for All India Forward Bloc (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIFB
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Auditor
- Agenzia italiana del Farmaco (Rome, Italy)
- American International Freight Association
- Anti-Intrinsic Factor Antibody
- Arab Initiative for the Freedom of Association
- Associate of the Institute of Field Archaeologists (UK)
- Association of Independent Financial Advisers
- All India Fine Arts and Crafts Society (New Delhi, India)
- Associazione Italiana Famiglie Ammalati Psichici
- Association of Independent First Aid at Work Training Organisations (UK)
- Angewandte Informatik und Formale Beschreibungsverfahren (German)
- Asphalt Impregnated Fiber Board (aka Asphalt Impregnated Fibre Board)
- Associate of the International Faculty of Business Qualifications (UK)
- Arab Institute for Financial and Banking Studies (Jordan)
- Amelia Island-Fernandina Beach-Yulee (Florida)
- Acellular Intrinsic Fibre Cementum
- Actual Intercell Flow Cost (cellular manufacturing)
- AEK Internet Fan Club
- Agricultural Industries and Food Committee
- American Iranian Friendship Council (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2002, four leftist parties - the Communist Party of India, the Communist Party of India (Marxist), the Revolutionary Socialist Party, and the All India Forward Bloc - nominated Sahgal as a candidate in the presidential elections.
All India Forward Bloc general secretary Debabrata Biswas contended that successive UPA governments had been basically following the LPG policy -- liberalisation, privatisation and globalisation.
The Congress won two seats and the All India Forward Bloc ( AIFB) won the lone seat for the Left Front.
Allocation for small allies such as Manitha Neya Makkal Katchi (3 seats) actor Sarathkumar's All India Samathuva Makkal Katchi (2), All India Forward Bloc, All India Mooventhar Munnetra Kazhagam, RPI and Tamil Nadu Ilaignar Kongu Peravai (all one each) were finalised late last night.
Kolkata, June 23 (ANI): The All India Forward Bloc (AIFB) has blamed the arrogance and bureaucratic attitude of the Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) for the worst performance of the Left Front coalition in the West Bengal civic polls.
Narhari Mahato from the All India Forward Bloc and Shantiram Mahato from the Congress supported by the Trinamool Congress are the main candidates contesting the polls from this area.