In a telephone interview, Zafaryab Jilani, who is the convener of the All India Babri Masjid Action Committee and the advocate general of Uttar Pradesh state in India, said the state of Assam, due to its difficult terrain and jungles, had become a safe haven for the opponents of the Assamese Muslims.
What does AIBMAC stand for?
AIBMAC stands for All India Babri Masjid Action Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Insurance Brokers of Kenya (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Amalgamated Insurance Brokers, Ltd. (Trinidad and Tobago)
- American Indian Business Leaders
- Association of International Business Lawyers (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Atlantic International Bank, Ltd. (Belize)
- Atlas Investment Bank Limited (Pakistan)
- Alphia Institute of Business Management (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- As If By Magic
- Association Internet Basse Marche (French: Basse-Marche Internet Association; Basse-Marche, France)
- All-India Bread Manufacturers' Association (New Delhi, India)
- All-India Backward Muslim Morcha
- American Institute for Biosocial and Medical Research (consulting company; Puyallup, WA)
- Associate of the Institute of Biomedical Science (UK)
- Accident Investigation Board Norway (Lillestrøm, Norway)
- Adaptive Identity-Based Network (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, LP and Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- American Indian Business Network (Washington, DC)
- Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (Brisbane, Australia)
- American Investment Bank, North America (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Artificial Intelligence Robot (Sony)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE All India Babri Masjid Action Committee ( AIBMAC) and Hindu Mahasabha moved a plea with the Allahabad High Court against any postponement to the verdict in the Ram Janmabhoomi- Babri Masjid case.
The All India Babri Masjid Action Committee, an organisation representing Muslims, has made it clear that it will accept the court order.