| A LOT TO SAY: Serena Williams speaks in a press conference at The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon
What does AELTCC stand for?
AELTCC stands for All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Adult Education and Literacy System
- Aircraft End-Of-Life Solutions (Delft, The Netherlands)
- Applied English Language Studies
- Architects, Engineers and Land Surveyors (Juneau, AK)
- Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience and Interior Design (St. Paul, MN)
- Applied English Language Studies Unit (University of Liverpool; UK)
- Aeromedical Evacuation Liaison Team
- American English Language Teachers' Association (various locations)
- Association of English Language Teachers of Armenia
- All England Lawn Tennis Club
- Active England Learning Zone (UK)
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Academic Emergency Medicine (journal)
- Accident & Emergency Medicine (UK)
- Acoustic Emission Monitoring
- Active Employment Measures
- Active Energy Manager (software)
- Adaptive Energy Management
- Adobe Experience Manager (software)
- Advanced Effect Maker (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ritchie will move to Twickenham after spending six years as chief executive of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club.
The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club still has a croquet lawn, but has not hosted any big tournaments - and Wimbledon is now much more famous for tennis.
A spokesperson for the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club said the organisation entered into the agreement with Broadreach to improve and enhance the facilities on offer.
Such misuse of the Queen's English has no place on centre court at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, no matter what the provocation.
The Wimbledon championships are June 24 to July 7 at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on Church Road in Wimbledon (no play on June 30).
The Wimbledon licenses were acquired by assignment from The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club of Wimbledon, London, England.
Pixiem developed and launched the Wimbledon mobile game in 2005 under exclusive license from the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club Ltd.