These products are effective, low- or zero-VOC, alkyl phenol ethoxylate (APE)-free defoamers that are compatible with a full range of coatings formulations from flat to high gloss, clear and pigmented systems.
What does APE stand for?
APE stands for Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APE
We have 208 other meanings of APE in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Production Engineering
- Advances in Policy Enforcement (workshop)
- Advocates for Primate Empowerment
- Aerial Port Element
- Aeropyrum Pernix
- Aerosol Photoemission
- Against Primate Experiments
- Agency to Prevent Evil (from Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp TV show)
- Agent-initiated Underwriting Evaluator (insurance)
- Agir pour l'Environnement (French: Action for the Environment)
- All Purpose Employee
- Allocation Parentale d'Éducation (French: child-raising allowance)
- Allocation Perte d'Emploi (French: Allowance for Loss of Employment)
- Alternate Property Editor (Borland Software)
- Alternative Press Expo
- Alternative Primate Evolution (geocaching promotion)
- Always Pray Everyday
- American Piledriving Equipment, Inc
- Ammunition Peculiar Equipment
- Analyse et Politique Economiques (French: Economic Analysis and Policy; educational program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NovaCryl PS-R 30 is free of alkyl phenol ethoxylate (APE) type surfactants, offering a more environmentally preferred profile for certain end use applications.
Most recently, paint manufacturers around the globe are promoting the elimination of alkyl phenol ethoxylate (APE)-containing products in their architectural paint formulations.
This detailed report categorizes specialty surfactant market into the following product categories and sub categories: * Cationic surfactants * Nonionic surfactants * Fatty Al Ethoxylates (AE) * Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylates (NPE) * Others * Anioinic surfactants * Linear Alkyl Benzene (LAB) * FAI Ether Sulfates * FAI Sulfate * Sulfosuccinates * Others * Amphoteric surfactants * Others (silicone, fluorosurfactants, etc.
EcoVAE is synthesized to be free of alkyl phenol ethoxylates (APE) and will assist coatings manufacturers, architects and the construction industry in achieving "green" certifications.
Typical products include fatty alcohol ethoxylates, alkyl phenol ethoxylates (APEO), alkyl polyglycosides, and various nonionic blends.
The formulation is water based and synergistically utilizes existing active ingredients; having a cleaning power with no phosphates, no alkyl phenol ethoxylates, no chlorine, no halogenated hydrocarbons, and non-abrasives, non-corrosive, not caustic and completely eco-friendly.
Based on patented Acid Suppression Technology, Acrysol RM-845 enables production of an associative thickener free of solvents or alkyl phenol ethoxylates (APEO), has high Stormer (KU) efficiency, very low odor and a very low VOC profile.