The clear supernatant was used for the measurement of ALP activity using the alkaline phosphatase activity kit.
What does APA stand for?
APA stands for Alkaline Phosphatase Activity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APA
We have 762 other meanings of APA in our Acronym Attic
- Airline Pilot's Association
- Alabama Pharmacy Association
- Alabama Press Association
- Alabama Psychological Association
- Alaska Power Administration
- Alberta Physiotherapy Association (Canada)
- Aldosterone-Producing Adenoma
- Alexander Parents Association (Miami, FL)
- Algemeen Plan van Aanleg (Dutch: General Plan of Construction; Belgium)
- Alien Port Adapter (Cisco 7200 router)
- All Points Addressable
- Allied Pilots Association
- Allied Professional Association
- Allocation Personnalisée d'Autonomie (French: Custom Allocation of Autonomy)
- Allowance for Program Adjustment
- Allowance for Project Adjustment
- Alpha Phi Alpha (fraternity)
- Always Pounding Ass
- Amalgamated Printers Association
- Amateur Press Association (amateur fantasy & science fiction writers group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alkaline phosphatase activity and plasma calcium and phosphorus analysis The 6th rib and duodenum tissues were minced and homogenized (10% w/v) in ice-cold sodium-potassium phosphate buffer (0.
05), but there was no significant difference in alkaline phosphatase activity in the larvae of each group (P > 0.
Granulocyte (polymorphonuclear cells, or PMNs, alkaline phosphatase activity is scored from 0 to 4+ on the basis of the precipitate.
Monoclonal antibody assay for measuring bone-specific alkaline phosphatase activity in serum.
The sections were stained by Gomori's method for alkaline phosphatase activity .
Exposure to these proteins reduced calcium deposition, alkaline phosphatase activity, and mRNA levels of osteogenic transcription factors in osteoblasts, and the ability of stem cells to develop into osteoblasts was modulated (AIDS Res.
The results of the seven-countries study was published in the Journal of Food Protection, 68(5), 2005, pp1047-1053, (Harding F & Garry E, Collaborative evaluation of a fluorimetric method for measuring alkaline phosphatase activity in cow's, sheep's and goat's milk).