High alkaline foods include green vegetables, such as kale and cucumbers, all types of beans, avocados, hazelnuts, almonds and sea salt.
What does ALK stand for?
ALK stands for Alkaline
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALK
We have 27 other meanings of ALK in our Acronym Attic
- Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Administrative Law Judge Division
- Anthony L. Jordan Health Center (Rochester, NY)
- Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra
- Australian Law Journal Reports
- Australijos Lietuviu Jaunimo Sajunga (Australian Lihtuanian Youth Association; Melbourne, Australia)
- Abigroup Leighton Joint Venture (construction)
- Abigroup Liaison Joint Venture
- Activin Receptor-Like Kinase
- Alaska Air Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Alkohol (German: alcohol)
- Allergologisk Laboratorium København (Allergological Laboratory of Copenhagen)
- Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase
- Anti-Lift Kit (Subaru suspension system)
- Association Languedocienne de Kyudo (French; Japanese archery association)
- Automated Limellar Keratoplasty (Surgical Procedure)
- Automatisierte Liegenschaftskarte
- Srilankan Airlines (ICAO code)
- Alkaline Phosphate (blood enzyme)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It entails providing a cleaner that consists of a first container of hydrogen peroxide having a corrosive acidic pH; and a second container of an alkaline component having an alkaline pH and an alkaline builder.
Although blood pH lies within a narrow, slightly alkaline pH of 7.
In the Valley and, for that matter, throughout California and the West, soil pH is usually in the alkaline range.
Alkaline batteries, however, without the benefit of regulation, flounder when it comes to recycling, as no programs arc dedicated to their collection and recycling.
To confirm that arsenic (As) induces oxidative DNA damage in phytohemagglutinin (PHA)-stimulated and unstimulated human lymphocytes, we used the alkaline comet assay combined with specific enzyme [formamidopyrimidine-DNA glycosylase (FPG)] digestion to measure As-induced base damage.
Better rechargeables and new alkaline [traditional] batteries with virtually no mercury will save landfill space and address environmental concerns,' predicts Duracell's James Donahue.
June 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Rayovac Corporation, one of the world's leading battery manufacturers, unveiled a major technological breakthrough today with the introduction of Renewal(R) -- a reusable alkaline battery system.