Proceeds from the cook-off event as well as orders of the award-winning chili served to Barney's patrons through the end of the year will benefit the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation, a California-based nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing burns and fires and providing services to those who have been affected by a burn injury.
What does AARBF stand for?
AARBF stands for Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Attack Assessment Radar
- Army Armament Research and Development Command (US Army)
- Andean Amazon Rivers Analysis and Monitoring Project (est. 1996; Peru)
- Acid-Alcohol Resistant Bacilli
- Advanced Air Refueling Boom
- American Association for Research in Baghdad (now The American Academic Research Institute in Iraq; Chicago, IL)
- Amics de l'Art Romànic del Bages (Catalan cultural organization)
- Art and Architecture Review Board
- Association for Advancement of Radical Behavior Analysis
- American Astrex Rabbit Breed Club (Springfield, LA)
- Academic Audit and Review Committee (UK)
- Aerodynamic and Aeroacoustic Research Center
- Affirmative Action Recruiting Consortium (Massachusetts)
- Air to Air Refuelling Controller
- Aircraft Asset Recovery Corporation (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Alamo Area Regional Command
- Alaska Autism Resource Center
- Albemarle Amateur Radio Club (Albemarle County, Virginia)
- Alberta Adolescent Recovery Center (Alberta, Canada)
- Alger Amateur Radio Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Donations can be sent to the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation, 3600 Ocean View Blvd.
Three Alarm Cellars, known for donating part of their proceeds to the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation (AARBF) each year, is helping the NFPA spread the word about this year's important safety theme.
The restaurants, known for their specialty brews, blend a distinctive Fire Chief Ale every March at all of their 21 restaurants nationwide and donate portions of the proceeds to programs like SOS Fires, Youth Intervention Programs, The Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation and The Illinois Burn Foundation.
The calendar is already almost 3 months old, but the signing session drew a steady flow of county workers, eager to meet the calendar models - oh yes, and to raise money for the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation.
producer of Three Alarm Cellars wine, is proud to announce that the 4th Annual Hook & Ladder Ball raised over $50,000 for the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation (AARBF).
Though the money raised by the race initially went into a trust fund for the fallen firefighter's young daughter, in later years it was sent to the nonprofit Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation, which sends young burn victims to camp and gives them counseling.
Money initially was raised to assist Pulley's family and now is used to help burned children through the Alisa Ann Ruch Burn Foundation.