Permanent resident aliens must provide their alien registration number and expiration date.
What does ARN stand for?
ARN stands for Alien Registration Number (US Citizenship & Immigration Services)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARN
We have 109 other meanings of ARN in our Acronym Attic
- Acide Ribonucléique (French: RNA)
- Acquirer Reference Number (account tracking)
- Actions Réseaux Numériques (French: Shares Digital Network; est. 1998)
- Acute Retinal Necrosis (fast death of the retina)
- Additional Reference Number
- Adjunct Routing Number (AT&T)
- Advanced Remote Node
- Aeronautical Radio Navigation
- Air Request Network
- Alabama Radio Network
- Alliance pour la Résistance Nationale (French: Alliance for National Resistance; est. 2001)
- Alteration Request Number
- Alternate Reference Number
- Aménagement et Risques Naturels (French: Planning and Natural Risks; French Bureau of Geological and Mining Research)
- American Rugby News
- Animal Rights Network
- Application Reference Number
- Appui Réversible Normalisé (French: Reversible Standardized Support; limestone production)
- Arabian Reseller News
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
Samples in periodicals archive:
United States, the court said the federal government was wrong to charge Ignacio Carlos Flores-Figueroa with identity theft when he was found to have used someone else's Social Security and alien registration numbers in documents for employment.
A Soldier's Alien Registration Number may also be found in the "My Personnel" file of the Soldier's Army Knowledge Online account.
Anytime an immigrant applied for a job at any of the nine companies, his name, birth date, and alien registration number were punched into the device, which relayed them to an INS computer in Washington.
The Basic Pilot Program has a significant loophole, however, as it solely verifies biographic information such as name, date and place of birth, Social Security number and alien registration number to confirm identity and immigration status, rather than a combination of biographic and biometric data.
Their alien registration number and their work authorization expiration date, if they are not citizens or nationals of the United States.
BOSTON -- An illegal immigrant residing in Somerville was convicted today in federal court of making false statements and using a false social security number, and a false alien registration number to obtain employment at Logan International Airport.