Apart from learning Kathak at the Ali Akbar College of Music and Dance in San Francisco, Zuleikha has worked for a long period with American dancer and avant- garde choreographer, Anna Halprin, and is well- known as a dancer in the US.
What does AACM stand for?
AACM stands for Ali Akbar College of Music (Indian music; San Rafael, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACM
We have 24 other meanings of AACM in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Community and Junior Colleges
- Association of Community Justice Professionals
- Albanian American Civic League
- Alberta Association for Community Living (Canada)
- Alberta Association of College Librarians (Alberta, Canada)
- American Association for Corpus Linguistics (various locations)
- Animal Anti-Cruelty League (South Africa)
- Anytime/Anywhere Content Lab (University of Southern California School of Cinematic Arts Entertainment Technology Center)
- Arthroscopic Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (surgery)
- African American Consumer Market (sector)
- Association for Advancement of Creative Musicians
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- Australian Association of Computational Mechanics (University of New South Wales, Australia)
- Australians against Constitutional Monarchy
- Average Absolute Control Movement
- Office of Affirmative Action, Compliance and Monitoring (Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI)
- Australian Acupuncture Chinese Medicine Association
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Annual Conference
- Austin Area Christian Mountain Bikers (Texas)
- Anne Arundel County Muslim Council (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1956, he founded the Ali Akbar College of Music in Calcutta.
Lal Singh Bhatti (renowned Bay Area Master of the Dhol Drum), MC Rai, Flavor Group, Ali Akbar College of Music, performance painting by J.