What does ABFT stand for?
ABFT stands for Algorithm-Based Fault Tolerance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABFT
We have 4 other meanings of ABFT in our Acronym Attic
- American Business Financial Services, Inc.
- Amphibious Bulk Fuel System
- Animated Black Family Sitcom
- Appropriate Balance Financial Services, Inc.
- Atchafalaya Basin Floodway System (Louisiana)
- Atomic Beam Frequency Standard
- Auxiliary Building Filter System
- American Board of Funeral Service Education
- All Burma Federation of Student Unions
- Abaft (naval terminology)
- American Board of Forensic Toxicology
- Amy Biehl Foundation Trust (South Africa)
- Association of British Fire Trades (UK)
- Atlantic Bluefin Tuna
- Annual Business Frame Update (Statistics New Zealand survey)
- Annual Business Frame Update Survey (New Zealand)
- Aorta Blood Flow Velocity
- Athenian Black Figure Vases (John Boardman book)
- Auxiliary Building Filtered Ventilation Exhaust System
- Anthony Byrne Fine Wines (UK)