What does AOL stand for?
AOL stands for Algebra of Limits (mathematical analysis)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AOL
We have 122 other meanings of AOL in our Acronym Attic
- Age of Kings the Conquerors (game)
- Absent Over Leave (See AWOL)
- Abstract Object Language
- Academy of Our Lady (various locations)
- Acronym Over Load
- Adventure of Link (video game; sequel to The Legend of Zelda)
- Age of Legends (Wheel of Time Series)
- Airborne Oceanographic LIDAR
- Aircraft Operating Limit
- Alarm on LAN