What does AWI stand for?
AWI stands for Alfred-Wegener-Institut für Polar- und Meeresforschung in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft (German: Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AWI
We have 85 other meanings of AWI in our Acronym Attic
- Aerospace Welding, Inc.
- Africa Wellness Initiative (California)
- African Women's Initiative
- Agence Willame Immobilier (French: Willame Estate Agency)
- Agency for Workforce Innovation (Florida)
- Aging Water Infrastructure (US EPA)
- Air Warfare Instructor (UK Royal Navy)
- Air Water Interface
- Air Wisconsin Airlines (ICAO code)
- Alert with Information
- All-Weather Interceptor
- Allowable Weekly Intake
- Alloy Wheels International (group of wheel manufacturing companies in England, Canada, and South Africa)
- American War of Independence
- American Watchmakers Institute
- American Wine Industry
- Ancient Woodland Inventory (UK)
- Animal Welfare Institute
- Ann Wigmore Institute (Puerto Rico)
- Approved Work Item (ISO)