May 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Nemours, one of the nation's leading pediatric health systems, which owns and operates the Alfred I.
What does AIDHC stand for?
AIDHC stands for Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children (Delaware)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AIDHC in our Acronym Attic
- Agent Identification Facility
- Asian Industrial Development Fund
- Association Ivoirienne pour la Défense des Droits des Femmes (French)
- Adults without Identified Dysfunctional Family Histories
- Alternative Indigenous Development Foundation, Inc.
- Appropriate Infrastructure Development Group (Boston, MA)
- Architectural Innovations Design Group (Columbus, GA)
- Aids to Identification in Difficult Groups of Animals and Plants (Field Studies Council book series; UK)
- Australasian Institute of Dangerous Goods Consultants
- Artificial Insemination Donor Husband
- Association of Industrial Designers of India (now Association of Indian Design Industry)
- Associazione Igienisti Dentali Italian (Italian: Italian Dental Hygienists Association)
- Associazione Industrie Dolciarie Italiane (Italian: Italian Confectioners Manufacturers Association; Rome, Italy)
- Associazione Italiana Di Illuminazione (Italian)
- Associazione Italiana Difesa Infanzia (Italian: Italian Association of Children's Defense)
- Automated Interpretation of Diagnostic Images
- Asia Interior Design Institute Association
- Associazione Italiana di Ingegneria Chimica (Italian)
- Associazione Italiana Degli Igienisti Industriali (Italian: Italian Association of Industrial Hygienists)
- Asociación Interuniversitaria de Investigación en Pedagogía (Spanish: Interuniversitary Association of Research in Pedagogy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holmes is a clinical epidemiologist at the Alfred I.
Excluded from available funds is an internally designated pool, also generated from excess revenues, intended to pay for near-term renovations and expansions at Alfred I.
PHILADELPHIA -- A total 134 Acme Markets are participating in Produce for Kids(R) (PFK), the program that promotes the importance of adding more fruits and vegetables to children's daily diets plus raises funds for Alfred I.
Delaware Governor Jack Markell, who spoke at the event, commented, "This is a remarkable partnership between two important members of our community whose work has global reach - AstraZeneca and the Nemours Alfred I.
News Announcements AtStaff is issuing three press releases regarding: 1: Launch of its new outcomes-driven demand management solution for healthcare staffing, ClairVia 2: The Alfred I.
An active member of his community, Christopher is involved with the Alfred I.
one of the nation's largest children's health systems, owns and operates the Alfred I.