Alexei Tupolev redesigned the TU-144 in the mid-1970s to provide the military with a long-range supersonic nuclear bomber.
What does TU stand for?
TU stands for Alexei Tupolev (son; Russian aircraft designer)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TU
We have 12 other meanings of TU in our Acronym Attic
- Talk to You Way Later
- Tampereen Teknillisen Yliopiston Ylioppilaskunta (Finnish: Tampere University of Technology Student Union)
- 'T is Te Zeggen (Dutch)
- Technologie Transfer Zentrum (German: Technology Transfer Center; scientific research)
- The Twilight Zone (TV show)
- Tinnitus Therapie Zentrum (German: Tinnitus Therapy Center; Krefield, Germany)
- Train to Zone (gaming)
- Transformation Toughened Zirconia (ceramics)
- Three Treasures Zen Community
- Technologie Transfer Zentrale Schleswig Holstein (German: Technology Transfer Center of Schleswig-Holstein Limited; Kiel, Germany)