Borgman, Gilliland-Swetland, Leazer, Mayer, Gwynn, Gazan, and Mautone provide an overview of the evaluation project related to the development and deployment of the Alexandria Digital Earth ProtoType (ADEPT), a digital library of geographical information designed to be used in conjunction with undergraduate education.
What does ADEPT stand for?
ADEPT stands for Alexandria Digital Earth Prototype
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADEPT
We have 25 other meanings of ADEPT in our Acronym Attic
- A Developmental English Proficiency Test (education)
- Acquisition of Desktop Extended Processing Technology (USPS)
- Adaptive Diagnostic Electronic Portable Testset
- Administrative Data Entry for Processing Transmission
- Advanced Design Electronic Packaging Technique
- Advanced Design Environment Prototype Tool
- Advanced Distributed Engineering and Programming Toolset
- Advanced Distributed Environment for Production Technology
- Advanced Dundee Endoscopic Psychomotor Tester (two-handed performance)
- Alcohol and Drug Education and Prevention Team
- Analysis-Based Data Exchange for Publications and Training (US DoD)
- Analytical Design Planning Technique (UK)
- Anatomically Design-Engineered Polymer Technology
- Antibody-Directed Enzyme Pro-Drug Therapy
- Application Disposition Processing and Tracking (Canada)
- Application Documents Electronically Performed Transmission (e-filing system)
- Applying Diagnosis, Etiology, Prognosis & Therapy (methodological filters for retrieving the evidence)
- Assisting Disabled Employment Placement Training
- Assisting in Deployment of Energy Practices and Technologies program (US DoE)
- Assisting, Developing, and Evaluating Professional Teaching
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABSTRACT THIS IS A DISCUSSION ON THE RESEARCH DESIGN FOR AN educational evaluation of the Alexandria Digital Earth ProtoType (ADEPT), a digital library of geo-referenced information resources.