New tenants of The First Union Building include Metro Media Fiber Networks, Alexander Muss High School in Israel, Preferred Mortgage, Destiny Resorts International, Ofton Corp.
What does AMHSI stand for?
AMHSI stands for Alexander Muss High School in Israel (Hod HaSharon, Israel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian Miniature Horse Society
- Automated Material Handling Solutions
- Automated Materials Handling Systems
- Automated Message Handling Service
- Automated Message Handling System
- Avon Middle-High School (Avon, MA)
- Adult Mental Health and Substance Abuse (advisory council)
- Alberta Municipal Health and Safety Association (Canada)
- Automated Material Handling Systems Association Ltd. (UK)
- American Mental Health Services and Education Center
- Alife Mutants Hackingsession on Systems and Organisms (workshop)
- Alexander Mackenzie Heritage Trail (Canada)
- Applied Mental Health Team (disaster relief; US DHHS)
- Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority
- Automated Multiphasic Health Testing System
- Aboriginal Mental Health Unit (est. 1994; New South Wales, Australia)
- Adult Mental Health Unit
- Artificial Mechanical Heart Valve (cardiology)
- Alpine and Mediterranean Hydrology (component of FRIEND)
- Absolute Media, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last Friday a group of 215 high school students comprised of Alexander Muss High School in Israel teenagers from all over the United States as well as a number of Israeli high school students from the Mosenson School in Hod Hasharon, gathered together at the Port in Tel Aviv and participated in a "flash mob" (a "spontaneous" performance meant to surprise passers-by) in order to bring attention to this special message & raise awareness for Gilad Shalit's safe return home.