Prior to joining NetMotion, Tom Johnston served as a Managing Director at Alexander Hutton Venture Partners, one of NetMotion's primary investors, and also held a seat on the NetMotion board.
What does AHVP stand for?
AHVP stands for Alexander Hutton Venture Partners (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AHVP in our Acronym Attic
- Association Herpétologique du Var (French herpetological association)
- Art History and Visual Art (University of British Columbia; Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Air Hyper Viper Beam (Street Fighter game)
- And His Voice Became (band)
- Animal Health and Veterinary Group (UK)
- Auditory Hallucinations, Visual Hallucinations (psychiatry)
- Audio Haptics for Visually Impaired Information Technology
- Animal Health Veterinary Laboratories Agency (UK)
- American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association
- Alberta Home Visitation Network Association (Canada)
- Acute Hypoxic Ventilatory Response
- Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals
- Advanced Helmet Vision System (US Navy)
- Animal Husbandry Vocational Training Centre (Tanzania; Resource Centre for Indigenous Knowledge; global hunger solutions)
- Animal Health Veterinary Unit (UK)
- Babasahib Ambedkar Hastshilp Vikas Yojana (artisan community mobilization; India)
- A Healthier Wisconsin (health initiative)
- Acutely Hazardous Waste
- Advanced Hypersonic Weapon (US Army)
- Ahnapee and Western Railway Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Series C venture financing was led by OVP Venture Partners (OVP) and included returning investors Alexander Hutton Venture Partners (AHVP) and Buerk Dale Victor LLC (BDV).
Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, Netupdate is funded by Alexander Hutton Venture Partners, Greenstone Venture Partners, Irwin Ventures and Timberland Venture Partners.
NetMotion Wireless is backed by Northwest Venture Associates, Dolphin Equity Partners, Mitsui Venture Capital Partners, SeaPoint Ventures, Alexander Hutton Venture Partners and WRQ, Inc.
About Alexander Hutton Venture Partners Alexander Hutton Venture Partners, LP is a Seattle-based $95 million venture capital company, inaugurated in December 1999.
The round was led by Alexander Hutton Venture Partners and included a number of private investors.
Myrio is a privately held corporation funded by Ridgewood Capital, NeoCarta Ventures, Alexander Hutton Venture Partners and Siemens Venture Capital.
Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, Netupdate is funded by Alexander Hutton Venture Partners, Greenstone Venture Partners, Irwin Ventures, and Timberline Venture Partners.