29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to media and other inquiries, a spokesman for Alex Rodriguez today issued the following statement: The news report about a purported relationship between Alex Rodriguez and Anthony Bosch are not true.
What does AROD stand for?
AROD stands for Alex Rodriguez (baseball player)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AROD
We have 3 other meanings of AROD in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Research of Childhood Cancer (Buffalo, NY)
- Anterior Rib, Osteomyocutaneous Composite Flap
- Asymmetric Ring-Opening Cross-Metathesis (also seen as ARO/CM)
- Alfa Romeo Owners Club of New Zealand (car association)
- Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Oklahoma
- Alfa Romeo Owners Club of San Diego (California)
- Accelerated Range Over Closing Velocity
- Advance Return of Dependents
- Airborne Range and Orbit Determination
- Airborne Remotely Operated Device
- Amended Record of Decision
- America Runs on Dunkin' (Dunkin' Donuts)
- Army Research Office, Durham, NC
- Association for Rehabilitation of the Disabled (Flushing, NY)
- Association of WCC-Related Development Organizations in Europe
- Access Reform Options Development Group (UK utility group)
- Adjusted Return on Equity
- Adult Rating of Oral English
- Annual Report on Operations Evaluation
- Ambiguity Resolution On the Fly
Samples in periodicals archive:
localLinksEnabled=false) unleashed another fastball at Alex Rodriguez on Saturday.
Major League Baseball officials will interview Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez as they probe an allegation that the third baseman participated in illegal celebrity poker games.
Byline: By MATHEUS SANCHEZ BASEBALL star Alex Rodriguez has further fuelled rumours he is romantically involved with Madonna after going for lunch with one of her closest friends.
Byline: By Phil Agius BASEBALL star Alex Rodriguez has been making the headlines more for the rumours of his romance with Madonna than for his exploits on the diamond lately, but Ladbrokes make him 3-1 to give a reminder of his talent with a home run against the Athletics tonight.
I know Alex Rodriguez through Guy Oseary, who manages both of us.
And then there is the deal that would make the biggest noise of all: acquiring Alex Rodriguez from the New York Yankees.
5 million per year) and Alex Rodriguez (at US$22 million per year).