Historical trends can then be used to help define alert thresholds against Amazon CloudWatch data which, when correlated with alerts from other application components through RTView s alert management system, can help users identify the source of performance problems more quickly.
What does AMS stand for?
AMS stands for Alert Management System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AMS
We have 885 other meanings of AMS in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Airlift Mission Schedule
- AIRS (Atmospheric Information Retrieval System) Area/Mobile Source Subsystem
- Airspace Management System
- Ajax Message Service (software)
- Alaris Medical Systems (San Diego, CA)
- Alarm Monitoring System
- Albany Middle School (California)
- Albert Marichal Studio (New York)
- Alenia Marconi Systems
- Alexander Mann Solutions (Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider)
- Alfred Mozer Stichting (Dutch foundation)
- Algerian Maritime Services
- Aliamanu Middle School (Honolulu, HI)
- Alief Middle School (Houston, Texas)
- All Media Studios (Lexington, KY)
- Alliance Médicale et Scientifique (French: Medical and Scientific Alliance)
- Allied Military Sales
- Alma Mater Society
- Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
If there is a match, customers will be asked to instruct Swift as to whether to release, block or flag the message via an alert management system.
An international group of researchers in computers, engineering, health services and information management, medical informatics, medicine, and business discuss the use of content-based image retrieval technology; computer-aided diagnostic characterizations in content-based image retrieval and supporting computer-aided diagnosis; image-to-image matching; electronic medical records (as related to physician characteristics, usage, and perceptions, and adoption); clinical decision support systems used by emergency room physicians; an alert management system to handle data and process integration for urgent requests and critical messages; mobile healthcare and physicians' experiences; and the connection of personal empowerment to internet searches for health information.
Historical trends can then be used to help define alert thresholds against Amazon CloudWatch data which, when correlated with alerts from other application components through RTView's alert management system, can help users identify the source of performance problems more quickly.
An alert management system, integrated with Unicenter Service Desk, which automates the trouble-ticket process -- providing IT staff with the detailed information they need to quickly find the root causes of problems.
About TelAlert([R]) TelAlert products, a true alert management system (AMS), are unlike other solutions.
An alert management system which allows the network administrator to define alert thresholds which when triggered will evoke a pre- programmed alert allowing the network administrator to take corrective action to prevent or limit a mission critical failure.
If no check-in occurs within the required time, the alert management system will automatically roll over to the next person identified in the emergency plan.