But 13 enterprises have what are called Class 13 permits from the state Alcoholic Beverage Control Board, letting them serve alcohol until 5 a.
What does ABCB stand for?
ABCB stands for Alcoholic Beverage Control Board (various US states)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABCB
We have 8 other meanings of ABCB in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska Breast Cancer Advocacy Partners (Anchorage, AK)
- Association of British Coumbia Animation Producers
- AIDS Business Coalition in the Arab Region
- Algorithm Beam Center And Shape
- Army Business Center for Acquisition Systems (US DoD)
- Australian Beef Carcase Appraisal System
- Automated Bar Coding of Air Samples at Hanford
- Advances in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (book series)
- Air Blast Circuit Breaker
- Air Break Circuit Breaker
- Association of British Certification Bodies
- Australian Building Codes Board
- Activity Based Costing Benchmarking Association
- Aarhus Bloggers' Coffee and Beer Consortium
- All Bassets Cherished-Basset Hound Rescue (New York)
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Acid Buffering Characteristic Curve (minerology)
- Advanced Biomedical Computing Center
- Airborne Command Center
- Airborne Communications Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Still, I remain certain about many things, and one of them is that The Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board continues to make great strides (see page 10): According to the latest figures, its total sales, both retail and wholesale, were projected to be over $378 million for the year, an increase, in dollar sales, of almost 5%.
22, the Kansas Alcoholic Beverage Control Board passed a ban, joining at least 12 other states that have taken regulatory action.
The Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board understands the power and potential savings a robust system like Lawson can provide for financials and procurement," said Paul Robson, Vice President and Lawson Practice Leader at DigiTerra.
The Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board and local governments are required by state law to collect a combined $2.
Alcoholic Beverage Control Board, told the Washington Post that "[loiterers] will go home and drink their beer and wine, which is the legal thing to do.
Booze is regulated tightly by the state's Alcoholic Beverage Control board.
He met with a representative of the state Alcoholic Beverage Control board, and together they drafted a simple bill that would allow small breweries to sell beer directly to the public.