Demands for privacy among adolescents in multi-modal alcohol and other drug abuse treatment.
What does AODA stand for?
AODA stands for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (treatment programs)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AODA
We have 13 other meanings of AODA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Opening Device (activates a reserve parachute at a pre-determined altitude)
- Automatic Overdrive
- Available on Demand
- Average Outage Duration
- Aviation Officer of the Day
- On-Line Diagnostic (US DoD)
- Area-Oriented Depot (Modernization/Standardization)
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilites Act (Canada)
- Administrative Office of the District Attorneys (New Mexico)
- Air/Ocean Data Assimilation
- American Overseas Dietetic Association
- Ancient Order of Druids in America
- Attack Operations Decision Aid
- Alcohol and Other Drug Awareness Program (Univeristy of Minnesota; Crookston, MN)
- Alcohol and Other Drug Assessment and Treatment
- Australian Organ Donor Awareness Week
- Air Operations Database
- Airport Operational Database (Air-Transport IT Services, Inc.)
- American Organization for the Development of Bihar (San Francisco, CA; est. 1992)
- American Stock Exchange Options Display Book
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the downside, rates of depression, alcohol and other drug abuse, and suicide, all germinal ingredients of crisis, are high for aging Americans.
The substance abuse treatment community has struggled with finding effective treatments for the serious problems of alcohol and other drug abuse for more than half a century.