IMAGINE has recently handled the public relations and promotion for the current anti-drug campaign, "Why Risk It" sponsored by the Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services Board of Cuyahoga County.
What does ADASBCC stand for?
ADASBCC stands for Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services Board of Cuyahoga County (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- AWOS (Automated Weather Observation System) Data Acquisition System
- Alzheimer Disease Assessment Scale Cognitive subscale score
- Alzheimer’s Disease Assessment Scale Cognitive Subscale
- Alzheimer's Disease Assessment Scale-Noncognitive (also seen as ADAS-NonCog)
- Alzheimer's Disease Assessment Scale-Noncognitive (also seen as ADAS-NC)
- Agência Reguladora de Águas e Saneamento do Distrito Federal (Brazil)
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services Administration (now Addiction Prevention and Recovery Administration)
- Architectural Design Association of South Africa
- Attention Disorders Association of South Australia
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services Board (Cleveland, OH)
- Alcohol Drug Addiction Services Board of Stark County (Ohio)
- Anti-Dumping and Subsidies Commission (Jamaica)
- Australian Dairy Authorities Standards Committee
- Auto Dismantlers Association of Southern California (Fortana, CA)
- Air Defense Area Support and Control Capability (NATO)
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems in Europe
- Automated Decision-Aid System for Hazardous Incidents
- Abu Dhabi Autonomous Systems Investments
- Atopic Dermatitis Area and Severity Index
- Alcohol and Drug Addiction Survival Kit