Funding for local alcohol and drug action teams is set to increase from pounds 10million per year to pounds 25million.
What does ADAT stand for?
ADAT stands for Alcohol and Drug Action Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADAT
We have 14 other meanings of ADAT in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Day Activity Support Services (Australia)
- Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (UK)
- Astronomical Data Analysis Software and Systems
- Antique Dealers Association of St Augustine (St Augustine, FL)
- Arrived Dead And Stayed That Way
- Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technologies (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Academic Database Assessment Tool (Joint Information Systems Committee)
- Advance Diet As Tolerated
- Air Defense Advanced Technology
- Airfield Damage Assessment Team
- Alesis Digital Audio Tape
- Allied Directorate of Air Transport (various armed forces)
- Automatic Data Accumulator and Transfer
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Center
- Air Defense Artillery Test Directorate
- Automatic Design of Algorithms Through Evolution
- Allied Data Procedure (NATO)
- Allied Data Processing Publication
- Allied Data Publication (NATO)
- Automated Data Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grim warning came from Tom Wood, former deputy chief constable of Lothian and Borders, now chairman of the Scottish Association of Alcohol and Drug Action teams.