INTRODUCTION Alcohol use problems have been a major concern of the Department of Defense (DoD) for the past 25 years.
What does AUP stand for?
AUP stands for Alcohol Use Problems
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AUP
We have 58 other meanings of AUP in our Acronym Attic
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Administrative Use Permit (building permit)
- Advanced Unitary Penetrator (US DoD munition)
- Adventist University of the Philippines
- Aéroclub Universitaire de Picardie (French: Aeroclub University of Picardie; est. 1977)
- Afghan Uniform Police (Afghanistan)
- Agence Unique de Paiement (French: Single Payment Agency; French Ministry of Agriculture)
- Agile Unified Process (IBM)
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Akademi Usaha Perikanan (Indonesian: Fisheries academy)
- American University of Paris (France)
- Amsterdam University Press (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Anguilla United Party
- Animation Universitaire Protestante (French: Animation Protestant University; Paris, France)
- Année Universitaire Préparatoire (French: University Preparatory Year; University Claude Bernard Lyon 1; Lyon, France)
- Annual Upgrade Protection (licensing)
- Approved unit price
- Architecture, Urbanisme, Patrimoine (French: Architecture, Planning, Heritage; est. 1980)
- Athletes United for Peace (Berkeley, California)
- Attitude Update
Samples in periodicals archive:
Monday, June 5, 2006 Where UCI Medical Center, 101 The City Drive South, Orange, CA 92868 Neuropsychiatric Center Conference Room -- Building 3, Room 101 (Adjacent to the Emergency Department) Details "CASI" is a state-of-the-art, roll-to-the-bedside, touch screen computer kiosk able to screen patients in the emergency department and intervene in individuals found to be at risk for alcohol use problems.