The survey questions were developed based on Core Alcohol and Drug Survey (CORE) and Alcohol Expectancy Questionnaire (AEQ)--Revised Adult (Brown, Christiansen, & Goldman, 1987; Presley, Meilman, & Lyerla, 1994).
What does AEQ stand for?
AEQ stands for Alcohol Expectancy Questionnaire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEQ
We have 9 other meanings of AEQ in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Earnings Per Worker
- Average Earnings Per Worker
- Accident Emergency Prevention and Warning System (Danube Regional Project)
- Auger-Electron Partial Yield Spectroscopy (also abbreviated APYS)
- Amoy Export Processing Zone
- Academic Exchange Quarterly
- Acide Équivalent (French: Acid Equivalent)
- Adult Education Quarterly (American Association for Adult and Continuing Education)
- Aequalis (Latin: Equal)
- Agent Entretien Qualifié (French: Qualified Maintenance Officer)
- American Experiment Quarterly
- Anthropology and Education Quarterly
- Aplicaciones Electronicas Quasar (Spanish: Quasar Electronic Applications)
- Auto Enter Queue
- Alcohol Expectancy Questionnaire for Adolescents
- Aequian (linguistics)
- Adverse Environmental Quality Indicators (UK)
- Association des Écrivains Québécois Jeunesse
- Area-wide Environmental Quality Management
- Academic Evaluation Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expectancy beliefs about the positive outcomes of alcohol use were measured by 11 items from the Alcohol Expectancy Questionnaire (Brown, Christiansen & Goldman, 1987), alpha = .
Abstract The paper describes the adaptation of the Adolescent version of the Alcohol Expectancy Questionnaire (AEQ-A) for university students in Peru.