MOATS Acting Commissioner West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Administration EDMUND J.
What does ABCA stand for?
ABCA stands for Alcohol Beverage Control Administration (West Virginia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABCA
We have 26 other meanings of ABCA in our Acronym Attic
- Activity Based Costing/Management
- ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)-Binding Cassette 1 (gene)
- Airborne Command & Control
- Army Battle Command Capability
- ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)-Binding Cassette-7 (gene)
- A Boy Called Art
- Abbreviations, Brevity Codes, and Acronyms (US Army)
- Afro-Brazilian Capoeira Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Albany Business Computing Association
- Alberta Business Corporations Act (Canada)
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Act
- Allentown Business Community Association, Inc. (New Jersey)
- American Baptist Churches of Alaska
- American Baseball Coaches Association
- American Bird Conservation Association
- American Black Chiropractic Association
- American Border Collie Association
- American Builders & Contractors Association (Austin, TX, USA)
- American Business Communications Association
- American, British, Canadian, and Australian
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evans Chair Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Board Lorraine Lee Chair Washington State Liquor Control Board Dallas Staples Commissioner West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Administration Ed Schmidt Director Wyoming Department of Revenue North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission Timeline 1935 The North Carolina Legislature authorizes the Governor to establish a commission to study how the state should handle the sale of beverage alcohol within its borders.
And a mandate to make the West Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Administration more business-like is what he gave to Dallas Staples in his appointment as Commissioner.